Friday, October 22, 2010

My Father's Quick And Dirty Version of Harry Potter

My father was never a fan of watching three hour long movies or reading 700 page books. Unfortunately, Harry Potter falls into both of those categories...seven times each. And let's face it - there wasn't a single person out there for a while that didn't at least know who Harry Potter was, and references to the books and films were everywhere. From daily conversation to pop culture quizzes, Halloween costumes and tween sissy-fits, Harry Potter was the heavyweight champion of them all.

In an effort to better understand what all the hype was about, my father spent weeks studying the conversations and questions of those around him. Thanks to his detailed note taking and impeccable interpersonal relationship skills, my father was able to compose a shorter, two part saga for the rest of the people out there that were like him. And now we would like to share his effective paraphrasing with the rest of the world. In these versions, Harry Potter is portrayed by my blonde father.

Harry Potter - Part 1




Harry Potter - Part 2

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. "...my father spent weeks studying the conversations and questions of those around him." I'm proud to say I was one of the studied.

    ReplyDelete